30 Real Feelings of Girls
1. When a girl says she’s sad, but she isn’t crying, it means she’s crying in her heart.
2. When she ignores you after you’ve done something wrong, it’s best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can’t find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for
her to ‘get over him’ after the relationship’s over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even
though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don’t like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still
treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways
of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).